An Original 'Pass-a-Grille Hotel & Butler House' 11 or 15 oz Mug
The original Pass-a-Grille Hotel and Patterson Apartments (now the Butler House). The Pass-a-Grille Hotel burned on September 28, 1922 but the Butler House was spared and is still a wonderful condominium complex. Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, your evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• Ceramic • Dishwasher and microwave safe • White and glossy